Huwebes, Enero 24, 2013

I am serious.

When I say I love you, I am serious. Especially on a friend. I have lots of friends but I cherish few. I am not fond of putting all my efforts and trust for a friend but when I do, those are the people I don't want to lose.
It's not that I can't leave without them but with them, it would be happier. I rarely say I love you or I miss you. So when I say it, I really mean it. I don't just say it for fun or what. I am sweet yes. Especially when it comes to friends I really cherish. I am fond of hugging them, holding and clinging unto them.

I often miss my closest friends so badly. I often think of them. I talk about them to my other friends. I don't know if they are treating me as their best friend but as for me, they are more than that. I feel like they are my sisters and brothers.

People may not find me serious. They think that I'm always joking and I'm always being childish. Well, most of the time, especially whenever I'm with my friends, I find myself mischievous, but serious. I am serious about my affection to them.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento